1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
1.1 We may collect Personal Data from you through various means, including but not limited to instances when you:
• access www.perfectmedical.com.sg;
• provide your Personal Data through our website for the purpose of registering for and creating an account;
• participate in a promotion, contest or other website features;
• request for a product or services information or to receive any marketing, promotional or other types of communications;
• make enquiries or comments through our Customer Department through firstname.lastname@example.org;
• interact with our sales staff or with us, including in store via sign-up pads; and/or
• from third parties, with whom we have a business relationship.
1.2 In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies (elaborated below) to automatically collect information about your activities on www.perfectmedical.com.sg, as the case may be (each a “Mobile Technology”):
• Flash Cookies
• Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags
• Analytical tags
• Web server logs
• Geo-location technologies
1.3 You have no obligation to provide any of the Personal Data requested by us. However, depending on circumstances, it may be the case that if you do not provide the requested Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with certain products and services, or transact with you, that depend on the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
1.4 Depending on how you use www.perfectmedical.com.sg, we may request information from you through our other websites, mobile services, apps and other channels including in-clinic that may be used to personally identify you, including but not limited to the following:
• Your personal information such as your name, gender, data of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number;
• Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses; and
• Your credit or debit card information, shipping and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
• Certain Personal Data particularly relating to your personal information, IP address, search criteria, shopping and purchase history, shopping preferences, contact information and past medical history are required for specific services and if you fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING THESE INFORMATION? HOW WILL THEY BE USED?
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
• To contact you regarding your enquiries;
• For your use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
• For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including emailers;
• For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers and promotions in connection with our products and services;
• For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
• To disclose to a third-party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore; and
• To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
3. SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
We have several ways to hear your opinions and feedback and may interact with you through social networks or other interactive services to further our mission. When you interact with us at a third-party social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networks that we may offer in future, the network (considered as public information and not personal information) gives us the ability to access and store certain information from your profile for that social network. This policy does not cover the privacy practices of those third-party sites, or of companies that Perfect Medical does not own or control, or the actions of people that Perfect Medical does not employ or manage. You should check the privacy policies of those third-parties when providing personally identifiable information through third-party sites. The categories of information we can access will depend, in part, on the permissions you grant us and the privacy settings you have established on that social network.
4. WHO WE WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
Perfect Medical has operations, affiliates, service providers and business partners located worldwide. As such, the Personal Data you submit to us in one country may be transferred, used, processed, stored and accessed in one or more countries.
In addition, we may disclose and transfer Personal Data to and jointly user Personal Data (whether within or outside of your jurisdiction) our subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, services providers and other persons who we consider appropriate, in connection with the services and products provided to or requested by you. We may disclose this information to facilitate communication of news and information about such services and products and otherwise for the purposes mentioned above. The entities with whom we may share your Personal Data with include but are not limited to:
• Perfect Medical and its subsidiaries and related companies;
• Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to Perfect Medical in connection with the operation of its business;
• Other business associates such as loyalty program operators and other companies involved in providing customer or fulfilling customer requests;
• Credit reference agencies;
• Credit, debit and/or charge card companies and/or banks;
• Government or non-government authorities, agencies and/or regulators; and
• Where permitted by applicable local law, any personal information which we obtained from you may be disclosed to third parties if required by law.
5. WHAT MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES ARE WE USING AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We want to give you the best possible experience when you visit www.perfectmedical.com.sg and our linked websites. As such we may deposit mobile technologies in the form of cookies, flash cookies, web beacons or pixel tags, analytical tags, web server logs and/or geo-location technologies in your computer or your mobile device in order to identify you and provide an enjoyable shopping/browsing experience.
5.1 Cookie: A cookie is a small data file that identifies the web browser on a particular computer. No personal information is stored in the cookie itself. When you visit one of our websites, a cookie will be sent to your browser and then stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use these cookies to track information about how often you visit our site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. We also link the visitor ID from your cookie to a user ID in our database to help us analyze web traffic and statistics. If this data is made available, none of the information will be personally identifying information or potentially-personally identifying information. A third-party service provider may help us with the data research and analysis but they are prohibited from using that data for any other purpose.
5.2 Flash Cookies: “Flash Cookies” (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash Cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
5.3 Web Beacons: Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
5.4 Analytics Tags: We use analytical tags to analyse the effectiveness of our features and advertising. They can also help us customize your browsing and shopping experience. We may use information collected through analytical tags or tracked links in combination with your Personal Data. We may also combine Personal Data you provide to us with other Personal Data (such as purchase history and demographic information).
5.5 Web Server Logs: Web server logs are records of activity created by the mobile device or computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
5.6 Geo-Location Technologies: Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information (like your postal code), or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. For example, the first time you access www.perfectmedical.com.sg, you will/may be asked to choose between allowing or not allowing the website to access your location and/or to send you notifications. If you choose “Do Not Allow,” you will have opted-out of having www.perfectmedical.com.sg accessing your location to send you location-specific offer notifications. If you choose “OK” the website will communicate with your mobile device and collect certain data as provided in this Policy in order to send you targeted offers based on your location. You can always opt-out of sharing location data with www.perfectmedical.com.sg by changing your device settings.
6. MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROCEDURES
We offer you the chance to receive beauty and promotional updates which, depending on your preferences, we will discuss with you by phone or live chat or send to you via email, SMS and/or direct mail. These include alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. You can opt-out of receiving these updates, if you wish.
We, or our third party business partners, may also ask you if you want to receive marketing if you enter a promotion or attend an event thrown or sponsored by us. Other companies in our Group may also pass your personal information to us for marketing use.
Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by our Group. You have the following choices with how your information is used:
6.1 If you do not want data about your visits to our websites to be collected by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. The add-on keeps your visits anonymous and prohibits any data from being sent to Google Analytics.
6.2 If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications from Perfect Medical, you can opt-out from receiving these communications by:
• Following the “unsubscribe” instructions contained in any such communication you receive;
• Email us at email@example.com
6.3 If you want to update or correct the Personal Information in relation to Your Account such as your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences, you can do so by logging into your account and clicking on the “My Account” page, calling +65 6513 3328 or speak with our Perfect Medical in-store representative.
6.4 If you want to remove content that you posted on www.perfectmedical.com.sg public space, such as part of a Ratings & Review, you can do so by e-mailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we will endeavor to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet. For example, historical copies, or “caches,” may remain.
8. QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY